Combine:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
set aside
combine:
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
1 cup sour cream
set aside
cream:
1/4 cup butter (margarine)
1 1/3 cups sugar
add 2 eggs one at a time and beat well add
1 tsp vanilla
stir in banana mixture, last add flour mixture and 1/2 - 1 cup walnuts if desired
Pour into greased and floured bundt pan or 2 loaf pans and bake @ 350 for 50 min
I check at about 45 min
I use a bundt pan so check and adjust for 2 loaf pans
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
1 cup sour cream
set aside
cream:
1/4 cup butter (margarine)
1 1/3 cups sugar
add 2 eggs one at a time and beat well add
1 tsp vanilla
stir in banana mixture, last add flour mixture and 1/2 - 1 cup walnuts if desired
Pour into greased and floured bundt pan or 2 loaf pans and bake @ 350 for 50 min
I check at about 45 min
I use a bundt pan so check and adjust for 2 loaf pans
1 comment:
This is the best banana bread recipe. I highly recommend it.
Post a Comment