Apr 7, 2009

Neiman Marcus Cookies

These are so very good!

2 cups butter
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
5 cups blended oatmeal (put in a blender and blended until fine powder)
24 oz chocolate chips
1 tsp salt
1 8oz hershey bar (grated)
3 cups chopped nuts (optional)

Cream buter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda. Add chocolate chips, hershey bar and nuts. Roll into ball and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.

Notes
*This makes a ton of cookies. You can half it, but another great idea ( I was happy I did it) make the whole batch and freeze the cookie balls until another... afternoon/FHE/someone in need/just because...time ;).
*Also, I do love chocolate but you can definitely use less chocolate chips and they're just as good...not sure if omitting the grated bar would make a difference...the bits of chocolate throughout is so yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails