I've tried a few of these recipes and these are very good...crisp but still soft and chewing...YUM (thank you Meghan!) 1 cups butter (softened)
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 2/3 cup flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Combine
3 T sugar
3 T cinnamon
Combine flour, crm of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Roll into balls and then roll balls in cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 8-10 min.
Notes
* If your cinnamon is strong you can use a bit less...still good regardless
* Also, I wouldn't recommend using margarine...I think the butter does make a difference.
* Lastly, pending your oven I would be careful to not cook longer than 8 minutes
Apr 7, 2009
Snickerdoodles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment