Easy and yummy. (no picture...didn't know we would like it so much. I will get one next time.)
1 cup flour (I used whole wheat)
1/2 tsp garlic salt
pepper to taste
1/4 tsp paprika
1 pkg crushed ritz or other buttery cracker
2 eggs, beaten
3-4 (pending size) chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter cut up into small pieces
I cut my chicken breasts in half because they were huge (costco) but you could leave them whole or you could also use tenders. Combine the flour, garlic salt, pepper, and paprika in one bowl. Then beat two eggs in another, and have your crushed crackers in a third. Dredge chicken into eggs, then flour, then back to egg and finally the crackers place in foil sprayed 9x13 pan. Continue until all chicken is done. Then place the cut up butter throughout and around the chicken in the pan. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min (pending size or cut of chicken..bone-in?? you get what I am saying) . Enjoy!
Apr 10, 2011
Baked Ritz Chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment